We are starting our optional fundraising for the 2023/2024 year! We apologize for the delay as we have recently taken over this portfolio.
There will be different campaigns throughout the year and some that will run all year long. Optional fundraising is not mandatory, but can be used to raise money for your own member to help offset the cost of your band fees and tour fees. All profits will be allocated 80% to the member and 20% to CRUB unless otherwise indicated. There will be deadlines on when to submit your orders for each fundraiser which will be communicated in advance. You will be responsible for picking up all orders for you and your supporters on the date of distribution.
We will need volunteers throughout the year to help receive, sort and distribute orders. This will be communicated through the band app.
Information on how we will track your funds and get this information to you will be coming.
If you have any questions about fundraising throughout the year, please email email@example.com.
Here is a quick update on our optional fundraisers so far:
1. Purdy's Winter 2024 fundraiser
Our Purdy's Fundraiser begins....SOON!
Stock up on beautiful gift boxes, chocolate lollies, Sweet Georgia Browns and more. All profits will be split 80% to your member's account and 20% to CRUB. So satisfy those cravings and get all your gift shopping done while supporting a great cause.
The deadline to order will be November 20th, 2023 and we will let you know as soon as you can start your campaign. We will be sending out a list of unique links and login ID's to use for your member. You will go to the link, login using the specified ID and password. Then simply send your family and friends the link and ask them to register for their own account. The more sales, the higher rebate we earn.
Orders are expected to be ready for pick up at rehearsal on December 7th, 2023. This may need to be changed should delivery be held up for any reason. You will be responsible for picking up all orders linked to your member.
Please reach out if you have any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. We are working a second winter fundraiser through Growing smiles fundraising and DeVry Greenhouses. More information to come on this!
3. Skip the Depot
What is SkipTheDepot?
A door-to-door bottle collection service that makes refundable recycling and fundraising easier than 1,2,3!
1. Download the app and book a pickup using https://app.
2. If you would like to have people donate directly to your member, please send an email to email@example.com and let us know the name and section for your member. We will add them to the team page and then your supporters can pick to donate directly to your member under the subdivision category.
3. Label your bags of cans and bottles with your ID number and place your bags outside
4. Receive refund and have it donated to CRUB! We will allocate funds to specific members as directed.
SkipTheDepot will allow everyone to donate directly to CRUB with ease.
Share the link with your friends, family and colleagues and they too can help donate to CRUB without impacting other financial commitments.
This fundraising endeavour will be ongoing but cannot be tracked per member and will go into general revenue for the Roundup band.
Please share the link https://app.
Tired of selling cookie dough and Raffle tickets? Why not save time and earn cash on things you and your supporters are already buying. Simply get paid whenever you shop, dine out, book hotels or activities. All profits will be split 80% to your member and 20% to CRUB. Depending on the store, you can earn 1-10% back towards your member.
This fundraiser will be ongoing throughout the season!
To start fundraising follow the steps below:
1. Go to Flipgive.com/join and enter code 9BHRPZ to join team CRUB.
2. Then set up your account under your band members name (under account settings you can choose to have the partial name appear on the website). By using your members name, it will help us to track the fundraising under your members name and distribute the funds accordingly.
3. Then share the link in your web browser to family and friends and they can start using the flip give website to support you!
If you are having any trouble setting up your member, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and we would be happy to help you get started!